A lot of business owners I speak with get nervous about the topic of a rebrand for a few reasons.
1) People will think I changed
2) I’m going to lose clients
3) It’s too expensive to rebrand
4) There are too many things to change
5) My franchisee’s will complain about cost
6) My design is good enough for now
These are common fears, however, what the primary concern is typically they’re concerned about losing their hard-earned work from years of branding; brand equity.
The truth is, when rebrands are done correctly, not only will it gain you more media attention, but you will also connect better with your consumers, give you more freedom and confidence in marketing, spark more conversations and curiosity in the marketplace.
It still remains one of the best ways to increase your brand equity.